Sunday, December 5, 2010

And again.

So it's late at night and I can't sleep. Well, I probably could if I turned off my damn computer. But I felt the need to write so here I am, blogging away with the consequence of only sleeping a few hours until my untimely wake up.

Tomorrow's back to school... This weekend seemed satisfyingly long, I got some shopping done and hung out with my girl.

It's raining again. I know, weird, right? I don't really get it too much, either. But thats the truth and it's a quite interesting one at that. Right now it sounds pretty quiet, just the sound of my keys and my music. So maybe the rain cut off for a bit. Who knows.

My grandpa sent me $20. I got it in the mail yesterday. I'm thankful for the money, I guess. But it would be better if he was actually part of everyone's life instead of just sending me a few bucks a year with a lame Hallmark card and his signature. Is that too much to ask? At least he stopped smoking.

There's about ten billion thoughts in my little brain right now but I can't get them all to stop spinning around for long enough to settle on one to write about. So this might (will) seem a bit random.

I'm stressed. I'm screwing up in school and now I won't be allowed to get my permit. There's hardly six weeks left of the semester and I need to not be failing my math class by then. I've got two tests, one project and a shit-tun of homework over the next two weeks that I'm not looking forward to. But then I'll be in Italy. Not for nearly long enough, but I'll be so far away from everything and that's just what I need. La mia musica, delle sigarette, e il sonno. And then everything will be better.

-Ayden

No comments:

Post a Comment