Friday, December 24, 2010

Neglected

Eh. Yeah. Sorry 'bout that. I really didn't mean to not post for that long. I've been kinda busy and even though blogging had been on my mind that entire time I never actually got around to it.

Well, here I am. I'm in Italy- and it's wonderful. I mean, literally, I never could've imagined how much I love it here. I wish Rachael was here with me. Would make Italy perfect! But anyways, my Italian adventure is for another post... It will be a long one, that I promise.

Tonight is Christmas Eve, tomorrow is Christmas (obviously). It's windy as hell here and all I keep hearing (other than my music) is the sound of the big palm tree outside of the window of the room I'm in cracking and rustling in the wind.

Other than being in Italy and having a great time soaking up a completely different culture, it's been a rough few days/weeks. I'm confused about a lot of things and even though I'm on vacation I can't get any of them off my mind for a period of time. I even dream about the things I'm stressed about in such vivid ways that I wake up and all day the reminder of what my dream was about echoes  and doesn't let me forget. I'm in Italy, I'm away from school and chores and... I just want to relax. But it's like if I forget, even for a moment, I remember and it all comes back and affects me ten fold. I don't know what to do. I'm enjoying Italy fully. But I just wish I had some confidence in what is going on with my life, instead of all this insecurity and doubt.

Gah. I don't even know what I'm saying. I do. Whatever.

So, this is a short and to-the-point post, I think I'll do my fully-fleshed Italian post tomorrow, that way I can include Christmas and all that fun stuff. But I guess I can leave you with one picture (God knows I've got enough of them).

Goodnight loves, hopefully you will sleep better than I know I will tonight.

-Ayden

*PS: forget about the photo, I can't get one to upload right now && I'm feeling a tad bit impatient*

Stranded - The Walkmen

No comments:

Post a Comment