Monday, December 27, 2010

Hey Hey Hey

Well I don't really know what I should write about but I feel like I should write about something, ya know?

I'm not doing my Italy post until I get back home.. The internet here is crappy and when I try to upload photos anywhere it just... doesn't work. Except to Facebook. I can upload to Facebook. WTF, world? Why only Facebook?

Anyways, I've been doing a lot of reading lately. I got a Kindle for Christmas, so yeah you know. Right now I'm reading Angela's Ashes... I already talked about that in an earlier post. Yada yada. It's a really truly amazing book. I'm almost halfway through it and when I'm reading it, you have to do everything in your power to gt me away from it. But while we're on the subject of reading, I think everyone should read this article. It's about the stereotype that bisexuality isn't actually a sexual orientation. I read it and I think it's fabuloso.

SUPERAWESOMECOOL ARTICLE

So yeah, that. Amazing. True. I hate when people say "you're either gay or you're straight and there's no in between... if you consider yourself bi it's just a fad or a phase and you'll get over it." That's stupid and ignorant and quite frankly, offensive. I've had close family members say that, to my face. Of course, I'm not out to them because I don't want to take the teasing but whatever. If they haven't figured it out already that I like boys and girls they're stupid because I'm purposefully dropping hints left and right with everyone I know.

Woah. I just got really lightheaded and felt like I was falling. It's still happening. But I figure I'll write/type my way through it.

On another subject, I've also been playing a lot of Mario Kart lately. I LOVE MARIOKART. Just throwing that out there. But I'm trying to unlock two cups for the 150cc and I CAN'T. And it's killing me and it's frustrating as hell. But I'll keep playing until the day I die... Or my DS stops working.

Last subject: Musica. Oh wow wow. I love music. Duh. Music is about the best thing that ever happened to me. So I thought I'd recommend a few songs today because.. Well I don't know, you should just all enjoy their greatness.

Up Past the Nursery -- Suuns
Angela Surf City -- The Walkmen
Bold With Fire (French Quarter) -- Andrew Jackson Jihad
Yulia -- Wolf Parade
World Sick -- Broken Social Scene
Par avion -- FM Belfast
Solitude is Bliss -- Tame Impala
Collector -- Here We Go Magic

Alright that's enough for today. Read, play, listen, enjoy.

-Ayden

No comments:

Post a Comment